Hello Legacy Wealth Alliance Family,
Where has 2022 gone? With the mid-term elections behind us, and the holiday season coming into focus, we are pleased to announce the newest addition to the team. After an extensive search to source and hire talented professionals, Legacy Wealth Alliance is pleased to welcome Kendall Laplante as our Client Service Associate. Kendall joins us with great enthusiasm and energy and will be the fresh new face to meet and greet upon your arrival, or the friendly voice you hear when calling the office. She is a native of Arizona, and an avid outdoor person who enjoys walking with her retriever puppy named Daisy. Kendall is a fantastic resource on local restaurants and a self-proclaimed “food junkie”. Ask her about any location in Chandler, and chances are she has been there and could provide a review on the hot menu items. We hope all of you meet Kendall and see the energy she brings to the office. We are very excited to have her on the team – Welcome Kendall!
Kendall’s duties include the following.
1: Meet & Greet all clients.
2: Scheduling and client outreach.
3: Assist with customer service.
4: Collect client data for service requests.
5: Follow through on processed new business.
Pattie Gradl – is responsible for all customer service-related issues.
Examples of her duties include the following.
1: Customer service requests.
2: Account servicing requests and back-up trading.
3: Maintenance and money movement requests.
4: Account opening requests.
5: 401k Maintenance and enrollments
Kevin J. Wilkison – In addition to supporting the operational agenda listed for Pattie, he is also responsible for the following.
1: Customer issues and resolution/branch compliance.
2: Platform trading in accounts.
3: Assist with Financial Planning.
4: Hire and onboard staff.
5: Managing the operational team.
Todd Martin – our President and founding visionary is responsible for the following.
1: Financial Planning and Advice.
2: Sales and Marketing.
3: Deepening Client Relationships.
Please utilize your team accordingly, and “Thank You” for the continued trust, confidence and being a loyal Legacy Wealth Alliance Family member.
With the advent of year end on the horizon, we wanted to stress a few points to bear in mind as we close 2022.
- RMD’s and Roth Conversions will need to be completed by year end. Pattie is diligently working on the list and will be contacting those who are affected or need to complete before 12/31. If you are unsure if you have completed your RMD, please call or email.
- Year-end processing. During the end of the year, requests for processing generally take longer to complete due to staff vacations, and our Royal Alliance back office seeing an increase in items to process. If there are any items on our family’s agenda that will need to be completed, we ask that you provide us a notification by 12/23, so we can have the time to follow through to completion.
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans reminder. You have just over four weeks remaining, as of this letter, to make additional 2022 employee deferrals into your SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, 401(k), and Individual(k) plan’s.
The deadline to complete ALL 2022 employee deferral contributions is December 31st.
The maximum deferral limits are listed below for contributions prior to year-end.
- 2022 SEP IRA Limit –Lesser of 25% of compensation or $61,000.
- 2022 SIMPLE IRA Limit –$14,000 Maximum Salary Deferral; Participants Age 50+ Can Contribute an Additional $3,000 (Catch-up).
- 2022 401(k) & Individual(k) Limit – $20,500 Maximum Salary Deferral; Participants Age 50+ Can Contribute an Additional $6,500 (Catch-up).
If you intend on making additional contributions before year-end and would like to know how much more you can contribute, please email, or contact the office.
Contribution limits for 2023 have increased and we include a brief update to the limits below:
- 2023 SEP IRA Limit – Lesser of 25% of compensation or $66,000.
- 2023 SIMPLE IRA Limit – $15,500 Maximum Salary Deferral; Participants Age 50+ Can Contribute an Additional $3,500 (Catch-up).
- 2023 401(k) & Individual(k) Limit – $22,500 Maximum Salary Deferral; Participants Age 50+ Can Contribute an Additional $7,500 (Catch-up).
Separately, the Department of Labor requires all ERISA-backed retirement plans to be covered by a fidelity bond equal to at least 10% of your total plan assets. This pertains primarily to 401(k) plans with employees, other than an owner and spouse, having a plan balance. It is extremely important that you comply with these bonding rules to avoid fiduciary liability and costly audit fees. If you have not already obtained a fidelity bond, we would like to help you establish this for the upcoming 2023 plan year. Please contact us if you believe this pertains to your employer-sponsored retirement plan.
As always, we wish everyone in the Legacy Wealth Alliance family a safe and happy holiday season, and prosperity in the new year.
Pursuing Wealth, Wisdom, & Well Being Together,
8950 S. 52nd Street, Ste. 204
Tempe, Arizona 85284
Securities and investments and advisory services are offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc, (RAA) member FINRA/SIPC. RAA is separately owned and other entities and or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of RAA.
Kevin J. Wilkison
8950 S. 52nd Street, Ste. 204
Tempe, Arizona 85284
Please do not send any trading or transaction instructions through this email as they will not be executed. If you need to place a trade, please contact our office directly. Kevin Wilkison is an administrative assistant to Todd Martin who offers securities and investment advisory services through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. (RAA) member FINRA/SIPC. RAA is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of RAA. Legacy Wealth Alliance is located at 8950 South 52nd Street, Ste 204 Tempe, AZ 85284.